Saturday, June 21, 2008

kisses and gestures

what each kiss means WHAT EACH KISS MEANS

-Kiss on the stomach; I'm ready.

-Kiss on the Forehead; I hope we're together forever.

-Kiss on the Ear; You're my everything.

-Kiss on the Cheek; We're friends.

-Kiss on the Hand; I adore you.

-Kiss on the Neck; We belong together.

-Kiss on the Shoulder; I want you.

-Kiss on the Lips; I love you.
____________________________________________________
What the gestures mean..

-Holding Hands; We definitely like each other.

-Slap on the Butt; That's mine.

-Holding on tight; I don't want to let go.

-Looking into each other's Eyes; I just plain like you.

-Playing with Hair; Tell me you love me.

-Arms around the Waist; I like you too much to let go.

-Laughing while Kissing; I am completely comfortable with you.



got this from friendster bulletin.

when i saw it,

i was like o.0

it all these actions and gestures really as inferred like how it is on top?

let me, brenda uncover the real truth(what guys think only)

-Kiss on the stomach        See whether can do more or not

-Kiss on the forehead       See my freshly shaved neck, YOU BETTER NOTICE. I CUT MYSELF SHAVING JUST FOR YOU LA

-Kiss on the ear                 i am trying to look at the pretty girl behind

-Kiss on the cheek            this girl no kick, find next one

-Kiss on the hand               i am sick of kissing your face

-Kiss on the neck               HOTEL HOTEL HOTEL

-Kiss on the shoulder        i am trying to look on your lakeside. EH GIRLS, WHERE LOW CUT LEH! EASIER TO SEE

-Kiss on the lips                 Walao, so naggy and noisy, shut you up!


What the gestures mean..

-Holding hands                                            Later lost your parents blame me ah!

-Slap on the butt                                         WOAH SEXY!! can't wait to......*censored*

-Hold on tight                                              Eh, stomach pain, must tahan, cannot let her notice

-Looking into each others eyes,                should i tell her she have this huge slab of eye shit at her eyes?

-Playing with hair                                        This is so boring, can we go home there the real fun begins... 

-Arms around the waist                              See whether you got grow fatter or not

-Laughing while kissing                              YOU GOT MORE PIMPLES THEN ME! MUHAHAHA! OWN YOU!

LOL!

right guys?

XD

P.S. PERSONAL OPINION PERSONAL OPINION PERSONAL OPINION

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home