Sunday, June 22, 2008


i was bored

so i went to do these

the truth or not you decide

of course,

you must know me to know whether it is true or not

like duh

-.-

whatever

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 - Dating Free Online



kind of true but

GREAT KISSER!?!?!?

i think the only thing i have ever kissed before is my bolster

NOT THAT I DO IT ALL THE TIME

i was young and ignorant at that time

nevermind,

on with the next

fun quizzes and meme for blog

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz



wth

this is so bullshit

if i got 8 out of 10 guys falling for me,

pigs will sprout wings and fly

-.-

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 - Free Dating Site



ROFL!!!!!!!!!

I AM NOT GENTLE

LMAO

This Page
For Keywords


kiss, time, labels

Reward $462

Lets101 Quizzes - online fun quiz



well

at least it is not zero

This Page is Rated

PG-13

self-indulgence--x.blogspot.com

Lets101 - Free Dating Site



then how do you explain the number of times the word fuck appear on my posts?

an early enducation?

-.-

and smokers,

please do this

http://www.lets101.com/blog/quizzes/cigarettes_to_kill

and to end of,



my smug look

MUHAHAHAHA

XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home