Thursday, June 26, 2008

life sucks


i cried.

i really cried.

thank you for all your concerns

but i really can't help but be involved in some matters

i am trying to be strong and stay that way

but circumstances forbid me so

my family,breaking apart

my health,deteriorating

my grades,dropping

my motivation for life,disappearing

my life is screwed

i hate all these dramas

i really do

i hate the stress i am facing now

why can't life be a little less taxing?

why can't you people see what am i going through

stop saying i am being over dramaticĀ 

i did not ask for the drama

in fact i despite it

let me exchange my life with you for a week

you will begging me back for yours

i wish all these will end

i wish all these never happened before

i am now a girl with even more issues

back off peopleĀ 

or i might really bite

and i mean it

P.S. i would not kill myself, no worries