Thursday, May 29, 2008

random

Zzzz

I am stressed.

and sleepy.

I just finished my part for the group,

now free to come blog.

Let me see,

WOAH

MY LAST FEW POSTS ARE SO EMO MAN!

ok.

enough of emoing

reliased that 开心是一天,不开心也是一天。倒不如开开心心过生活。

I totally don't bother what people think and look of me already.

I shall be whatever I want to be.

I shall do whatever I want to do.

Be so obidennt for what?

In the end, you still get bullied.

Just live each day like you never lived it before.

Do all the crazy things you always wanted to do but did not dared to do.

I jolly well know my drastic change is going to affect what my friends think of me.

Well maybe it already had.

but whatever,

Like I once put on my msn nick,

I care no more.

Time passes,

Things change.

People chamge.

I am no different.


P.S. I am really happy to have great friends around. Although there are those who are really fair weather ones. But i am grateful to have real wonderful ones. Thanks :D

P.S.S. OFFICIALLY GAVE UP ON RELATIONSHIPS. SHALL DIE A VIRGIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home