Monday, May 12, 2008

screwed up

oh my god.

I screwed up real bad.

I was suppose to inform everybody about meeting early in the morning for corrine's birthday last night.

I informed those online.

But i totally forgot about those offline.

Not only that, my phone battery died when I tried to type messages.

Now i made renuka and jenn real angry with me AGAIN.

Why am i always screwing things up??

Why can't i just be real good for one time?

I hate to always be looked upon as incompetent by everybody.

I want to do things right for once.

Where is lady luck when i need her?

Why is she sulking at me?

I really need the luck.

Please spare me some.

Now i am in class alone feeling really guilty.

How i wish i can turn time around and save the whole situation.

I hate myself real bad now.

Damn it.

sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home