Wednesday, May 21, 2008

drama

sigh

tonight so drama ma ma tonight la.

syafiq was angry with me for seeking advice from hadi but not telling him directly.

I AM REALLY SORRY SYAFIQ!

I am really not use to being so close to a guy other than my bf.

not that I have one la.

feeling mixed feelings now.

talked to many people tonight.

including.........

sigh.

I don't know la.

Already gave up on finding out what he is thinking.

To think that they say girls are difficult to understand.

Guys are equally difficult to understand.

He shows no interest,

neither should I.

It shall all be over less than 2 month's time.

patiently waiting for that time to come.

don't know how will I react when the time comes.

numb?

maybe ba.

HAI YA

damn irritated ready.

Don't always think about him la.

I don't believe don't have him will die.

shall prove that point.

Just wait and see ba.

I will forget you.

I am tired of waiting ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home