Saturday, May 17, 2008

I cannot believe I am up so early in the morning blogging before going for work.

But something troubled me since last night and I was not able to sleep well again.

Maybe it was a bad idea to agree to hs's birthday party yesterday.

Maybe it was not.

I know the risk of posting this blog post here today.

And I also know you all would have every single access to this blog post.

But I am truly disappointed to not write this entry.

I tried to believe what you told me kb,

about you being decent.

However, yesterday when we went to fetch my "mummy",

which is in geylang,

you all start talking about prostitutes and your past experiences.

you all have totally changed my impressions of you all last night in the car.

you know how much i wanted to get off the car that instant?

I swear I was really tired last night and excused myself.

but somehow listening to you all's conversation in geylang adds to my urge of leaving.

truly disappointed.

now i understand why my classmates says I have low EQ

my judgement definitely have some fault.

sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home