Wednesday, May 07, 2008

reflection

I sat down and reflected tonight.

And realised that I am too screwed up with my life.

I am so frustrated.

frustrated with my life.

frustrated with my family.

frustrated with myself.

I am so vulgar nowadays I don't even recognise myself.

I want the old and naive brenda back.

I want my old life back.

I am physically, mentally and emotionally drained.

I hate feeling so emo.

I want to be very happy.

But there are so many issues to settle already.

And before that, I believe I can only try to be happy

For my friends, thanks for all the concern you all showered upon me.

I will be fine.

I just need time.

Now i can really understand what does it mean by ignorance is bliss

Indeed reality proves this saying right. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home