Saturday, January 06, 2007

One thing I would want to clarify is that I am not going to blog about the school and bore all of you peeps to death.


seriously, I don't even think it is necessary that you post about school because,


number one, If you are in my school, you would already know the details so there is no point for you to spend the few minutes reading what you already know. Wouldn't that be very boring?


number two, If you are not in my school, you most probably won't give a damn about it


OK. I admit that was very subjective but I'm sure there will be people who agrees with me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I have been reading my recent few posts, or maybe not that recent posts, and found out how pessimistic I was. I was feeling so depressed and I brought it into my blog as well. However, I do not think it is right. Not at all. I know some might say that a blog is like an online diary and I can write whatever in it, whether it is pessimistic or positive but I just don't think that it is right to write so saddening for readers to read.


Just think, Why do people read blogs?


one reason maybe is because they are bored and need some entertainment


another reason is that maybe the blog is super interesting with posts that is very attractive, fresh, creative or maybe even rude!


So do you think people would come read if I continue to post about how down I am, or how disappointed I am cause nobody is there for me? Odds will be very low I think.


So from now onwards I would try to me more optimistic and not to bring my misery into my blog. It will definitely spoil the atmosphere around it I'm sure. After all I won't want wrinkles at the age of 20 plus maybe?? ha ha...=p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home