Thursday, December 28, 2006

world of superfition...

Sigh....I have a lot of things that I have to pour out to...yet I can't do that to anybody...I can do to man yin but she is busy and I don't want to disturb her...



most of the time, last time, he would be the first on my list to call...at least I know that he would always be there to listen to me...but since now we are not talking to each other, I don't think it is quite possible...


anyway, one sentence that my friend told me had started me thinking....how superficial this world is...everything you see might not be what it really is in reality...I don't know why, but I feel that people in the past eras are very much genuine to each other...they do things sincerely and expect no return...


Now look at the modern world...so what we had the latest technology? So what if we can even invent toilets that cleans our butts without us doing it ourselves? Does this make the world a better place to live in? I do not think so...



If you let me choose a life in the wild with no ELECTRICITY, no TELEVISION, and no INTERNET but with SIMPLE, HONEST people to a life with HIGH-RISE BUILDINGS, with the LATEST TECHNOLOGY and BEST LIVING ENVIRONMENT but with SELF-CENTERED, SUPERFICIAL people, I would choose to live in the wild...


At least I do not have to worry every single second whether somebody is going to stab you in the back to get to what ever they are trying to get....examples....


Man A want to get a promotion but man B is in the way...
So...man A do some dirty tricks to make man B crumble...
Next thing you know, man A gets his promotion...


You often get this in serial dramas right? Not enough? OK...



Person A is good friends with person B...
But person A also has a group of close friends that she hangs out with...
Person B has some flaws...
Person A's group of friends don't like it and start to gossip about person B...
Person A joins in but continues to be a good guy in front of person B...


See...how superficial a person can get? I just understand what the world is changing into...


OK I do admit I may not be always genuine to everybody I see...but I try my best to....my concern for any of them are true and I would like them to be happy....


I must agree that this is a very subjective matter and it depends on the way you sees it...but this is my personal view and what I feel about where the world is getting to...or maybe just my world is getting too....



DISCLAIMER: the above examples are plainly from my imagination with NO relation to any events or happenings...if any of them sound familiar, it is maybe you watch too much television like me too....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home