Sunday, November 19, 2006

RIDICULOUS!!

Why are some irritating people always like that? Don't they have better things to do then to THINK TOO MUCH!? I just cannot understand why some of these people actually are willing to use their excessive time to think of irrelevant things but not do something more meaningful...you might ask me why the sudden burst of temper? well that is because of some guy who smsed me last night which totally pissed me off with some ridiculous questions...I shall put it down here for all to see...




*names have all been changed

Marker:

How come you remember sec 1??(So much for the English)


Me:
Remember sec 1??What do you mean??


Marker:

William keep saying you like me...smsing like that...I asked you before...but I forgot what you said...sorry....


!!!???


Me:...TAT IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS! no offence...I don't like you in that way...we are friends....*some text missing cause I don't want you peeps to know the rest...sorry...T_T*


And guess what he wrote...


Marker: thought so...I knew he was trying to bastard me....*some text missing again cause the rest are not significant*


WTH!!??it has been two years and now he asked me....that means he had that doubt with him for two years...TWO WHOLE YEARS! Honestly....I should really see a psychologist...maybe it is my style of smsing I should change...



I know it is not entirely his fault and I should not be so mad at him....it is just that his few sentences suddenly made me realized that I should not have talked to guys so much after all...maybe it is already a mistake to talk to these guys in the first place because this might seriously cause them to think otherwise instead of the ever so innocent thoughts of just trying to talk to a friend...AND WHY MUST THEY THINK THAT I HAVE A SOFT SPOT FOR HIM!!??This is seriously nonsense...do all u girls out there get the same problem when you start smsing a guy too much during your free time? Do you all face the same obstacles as me when you meet up with these troubles? most properly you won't because I guess you all are smart at taking control of the situation...sigh...I guess I must be one of those stupid ones who does not even know that their already in deep trouble yet still continue foolishly...sigh....this is so unfair...I just innocently wants to talk to a friend being whether or not they are male or female...what is so wrong about that??oh I will tell you what's wrong...it all lays in the fact that when a girl start smsing back and show a little attention or concern for the guy, WHAMP the guy thinks the girl likes him...well would you all think that way if the girl was speaking to a person with the same gender as her? Well you would definitely not do so unless that girl a confirmed guaranteed plus chopped lesbian...which possibility rounds down to a low percentage of 5% maybe....




Now what does that show? that shows that talking too much to a person of the opposite sex too much might cause you a whole lot to problems....well maybe for me at least....but all I want people to know is that things might not always seems like it is...so please do not jump into conclusions...people might suffer because of it....like my uncle once told me..."don't assume...it makes an ass out of you and me..." *ASS-U-ME*....haha...understand??Haha...ok...I’ll stop here for now...update soon!!



P.S. to the guy whom I mentioned on top, I'm sorry if it hurts you in anyway...I just simply use those messages for an example...if you have any disagreements about it contact me...I would try to make arrangements to edit this post or delete it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home