Tuesday, November 07, 2006

hahaha!!

hahaha...i just found out that she had just read my blog...haha...quite expected cause i knew it is a matter of time she figured out that i had a blog but I'm not sure who told on me..anyway, i don't really care much too...cause what damage does it does to me??the most i lose some friends...but isn't that even better??at least i know who are true to me and who are not...my friends know who i am and understands me...you think posting bad things on your blog will cause my friends to change their opinions of me??i do admit that i have my shortcomings and some people may not like it...i have even been told that some people don't even like my face!but what can i do??i am who i am and i will not change myself totally to satisfy what you think i should be...that is me and you have to accept who i am...if not then i am very sorry if i missed you as a friend...
please...if you want to be my friend, then stop pin pointing about me...no one is perfect you know...you yourself might be worse only you don't know it yet so why go condom people and make yourself look even worse??it is best to keep your mouth shut and let things be what is like then go cause yourself a whole lot of trouble...isn't life going to be much better and comfortable like that, but will all these turn to reality??no way...that is how selfish a human being is...they do all sorts of things to their own species if it is to their own personal advantage...even if the victim is going to suffer so much under them...everything is me,myself and i....that is what creates war and disputes around the world...i don't like your religion then i voice it out and cause a whole lot of trouble...i don't think that your opinion in Parliament is good than i would go all the way to bring you down...people...is this right??is this going to contribute to the plan of keeping world peace??NO...this will only cause more trouble and unnecessary conflicts...and all these starts from your daily life...if you are going to find pleasure in criticizing people in school or at your own work place, then who can guarantee that when you grow up or when you are in power you would not follow your old footsteps and cause more misery to the world??
just like S.N...although it was wrong of me to retaliate when i first knew she was bitching about me, but my thoughts had matured and it struck me that if i am to continue to go to a war of words with her, it will make situations worse and i really would not want that to happen...all this will only cause us to liang bai ju shang, that means we will both lose out in the end...so i will not retaliate or do anything...so it is now up to her whether anot she still wants to carry on this war...although reconciling with her might be already impossible like she mentioned in her blog but although so, i think everything should stop and we should leave it like that...that is all i want to say...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home