Monday, October 16, 2006

T-T

i did not go to school to day yet today is the day where most of the examination results came back...i failed maths as usual and the whole class failed physics....according to Christina, i did badly for chemistry also...so...i think i will fail my combine science...GREAT...but to my utter surprise is that Christ said that i had topped history together with jack...ya right...I'm sure she heard wrongly or ms tan saw wrongly...me!?topping history!?no way,nada,absolutely not possible.....hello!?I'm a history failure you know...how can a failure top the class overnight??ya...unless you had obtained special powers overnight to know the questions before hand...but for me?a no doubt ordinary girl obtaining super powers??ya right...if that will happen,i will sprout wings and fly...tomorrow i would be getting back my social studies, core literature and English...will update more then...
oh yes...some passerby had solved a great problem for me...to whoever you are,thank you very much....i totally owe you one...tell me who you are if you ever come across this post...cause i would really like to thank you personally....=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home