Tuesday, August 22, 2006

ya right..

ya right...if this blog can be exposed, i won't even need to use your blog to express what i really want to say...reading my blog would be more detailed...but too bad i want to keep this online dairy enclosed...you don't need to reply my tags, i don't even want you to...whats the use??what are you going to say??"f*** off my tagboard and get a life!"...ya...tats possibly what you would say...so why make yourself angry and use those words while you can sit back relax and keep yourself mum...great strategy...anyway i shall not talk about u and spoil my mood...even if i lose couple of friends does not mean I'm totally friendless...
OK...lets talk about 2day's higher Chinese lessons...really did not know what teacher was talking about...lucky i went through the ke wen before going for class so just copy blindly then come back and read on my own....sigh....thanks to the sec 2 higher Chinese teacher taking our classroom and leaving us theirs....my teacher gets super grumpy when that happens because the projector is not working that well in that classroom...now i wasted 2 complete hours of my precious time sitting there listening to my teacher grumble and still have to study that ke wen again....thanks sec 2 teacher....you were a great help...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home