Saturday, August 19, 2006

im hurt

wow...today i saw S.N's REAL blog...ya...now i know why...i just don't understand...ze me shuo,we were friends before....the last time we stopped talking,i seriously wanted to say sorry but i thought she would not accept it so i kept quiet....but i guess i won't now....even if i would, will she accept??on the account of what she wrote...na....im cheena???yeah....whats wrong with that...don't tell me you are not a chinese...thanks rebecca...but anyway, i think I'm going to drop the matter and let it rest seeing that there is nothing much i can do....just quickly end my four years here and get out of this FREAKING school....i guess that really explains why....last but not least, S.N, if u wanna continue and write,go on i won't stop you...u may think I'm fake at this instant, but guess what?i really don't care....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home