Monday, March 31, 2008

we quarrelled again and why am i not surprised? typical scene at typical times.

It is as if there is this evil spell casted upon us. Not once we could all spend a day joyously and peacefully.

And what makes it worse...it seems like it is all my fault. 

Can't wait till i am older and financially strong enough to leave this horrid place.

This place that had given me the worse teenage years.

I tried ok. Nobody can accuse me of not trying. 

But does that even matter?

I feel so lonely and unwanted.

Who says children who come from parents that are well to do are lucky and happy?

If i am allowed to choose, i would choose a family that survives on the father's taxi.

At least we can take hardship together and bond.

We are like two parallel lines never ever going to meet.

I feel abandoned.

I want to be loved. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home